Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So many 1st's today!!














First of all I made it to the top of the stairs all by myself! I finally climbed every step by myself!! 5 minutes later I did a face plant and got my first fat lip! There best picture of it is the very first one and the 4th one. No, Mommy didn't take the picture while I was crying about it... I was mad at her cause she wouldn't give me the camera, lol!! After I calmed down about the fat lip we played for a while and then Mommy told me we were going to take the sleigh out for a test run!! I was very excited and couldn't wait to give it a try so I climbed in before we went outside. Mommy had to carry me outside in the sleigh, lol!! We didn't stay out long cause it was very cold today but I had lots of fun and can't wait till it is a bit warmer so we can go for a walk!

No comments: