Saturday, February 21, 2009


Relaxing in the sleigh.


This was taken after I did the face plant in the snow. I leaned too far over the edge when we were going around the corner and splat! I did not like it or appreciate it, and I let Mommy know about it too!!


I'm so cool!!


Just inspecting the snow.


I loved leaning over and trying to get the snow.


Next time I won't lean over too far though.


Do you like the upsidedown BBQ in the background, lol! Mommy said the wind blew it over. We had to avoid it a few times.


Making funny faces in the sun.


Picture perfect!


I love my sleigh!

Here I am pouting cause Mommy brought me back in after I fell in the snow. I was not happy about that either!


Still had my pout on.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Mommy is quite the picture taker now and has the perfect model too! These are some beautiful pictures of you Taylor :) Some great sleding weather out there.
P.S. Tell mommy Abby has those same pants and she can use them for you when Abby outgrows them :)