Friday, February 12, 2010

Supper With Lora Continued…

Lora quickly got the boot because I just couldn’t eat my food properly so I threw her to the floor (sorry Lora) and started to eat my supper.  A few minutes later Mommy looked over at me and my head was tilted down, she didn’t think much of it because I often drop some food and then try to retrieve it from my lap.  A minute or so later Daddy asked me what I was looking at and I didn’t respond.  Upon closer inspection they realized that I was fast asleep!  I guess that’s what you get when you skip your nap LOL.  They took me out and laid me down on the couch and I slept there for half an hour.  I haven’t skipped my nap since then.

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness that is sweet! LOL I can honestly say my girls have never fallen asleep in their high chairs or anywhere else really strange. I remember when Taylor would just lay down on the floor and sleep too. Stinkin' cute!

I have another thing to add to my love list. Mushrooms Neptune! Yum! I wanna eat like that every night! LOL

4chalseys@blogger said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I've only seen my little one fall asleep once while eating and it was in the car... that hardly counts. You are adorable Taylor!

Jeremi said...

I wish I could fall asleep so quickly and easily!! Adorable!!

Unknown said...

soooo funny! I love how they fall asleep in random places. don't you ever wonder how they dont' strain their necks!

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww you look adorable!

Suki said...

This is so sweet! I bet you better nap everyday in order to not miss any supper :)

Cathy said...

Way too precious.

Carly said...

So funny! Cute pictures! Glad that she only falls asleep while eating instead of getting crabby when she misses a nap!