Friday, April 2, 2010

Sick Since Tuesday

Well just since Tuesday night.  I was feeling fine when I went to bed on Tuesday but a few hours later I woke up crying and I was pretty stuffed up and I had a bad cough.  Mommy was worried I might be getting croup again but it started to loosen up during the night.  This is what I looked like on Wednesday.

SONY DSCSONY DSC I was pretty mellow and a tad bit whiney lol!  I spent most of the day on the couch reading, colouring and just basic vegging.  I hate it when my nose is runny and I cry when it drips down my face so I also spent a good part of my day crying and saying help (which means help me get this off of my face).  By Thursday I was feeling better but I still had a runny nose and needed some extra TLC.  Today was better and we even made it out for a walk.  The weather was amazing today, temperatures were normal for a summer day so it was great to be able to go out again finally.  We are hoping that I will be even better tomorrow because Mommy says we are going to decorate some eggs!  I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.  Hoppy Easter All!!

12 comments:

Jeremi said...

Oh bummer about being sick. Taylor looks like a little doll : )

Catherine Anne said...

Poor baby! She is so so sweet!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Poor little thing! I hate when Madi gets sick too. now lets hope mommy doesn't get sick now.

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww chiquita! Poor baby hope she feels better soon!!
Even sick she looks Hermosa!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
4chalseys@blogger said...

Boo! Sick Stinks! You are still as cute as a button! Is it allergies? We have tons of pollens and dander floating through the air here. It's covering the ground with a thin yellow film. YUCK!

Carly said...

poor girl :-( Hope she feels better before Easter!

Natalie said...

Oh you sweet girl... hope you are feeling better really soon!

Suki said...

Happy easter to you too. Hope you feel better very soon. And get loads of Easter eggs from the Easter bunny.

Pam said...

Awww! Get well soon Taylot Tot!!

Shannon said...

ah... sorry you were sick! What a bummer!

Cathy said...

I love that top photo of you, even though you were feeling sick.