Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Great Day

Mommy, Mason and I went for another walk at the point today.  It was our first time venturing out on our own without Daddy and we managed just fine so we will be taking a lot more walks soon.  The next step is to try grocery shopping alone too LOL!  Mason slept for the whole walk today but when we went to Wal-Mart he was up most of the time and demanding to be held so grocery shopping may still be a bit difficult.

In the first picture I am not in a bad mood but I am saying “awwwhh” because a butterfly flew away before I could nab it.  DSC02907-2 DSC02962-2 DSC02963-2 DSC02964-2 SONY DSC

9 comments:

Tricia Nugen said...

Don't worry little Ms Taylor, Mommy will get it all down sooner than you think! She's a super mom!

Shannon said...

Taylor... have I ever told you that you have the GREATEST hair! :)

4chalseys@blogger said...

These are canvas worthy photos. I absolutely adore the light, the colors, sweet little Taylor's expression! And Mason... you are beautiful!

Rachelle said...

those last two images - - amazing. I agree that they should go up on the wall! Hope life with the little brother continue to get easier so you can enjoy more time outside with Mommy. She finds the best, most scenic places to enjoy, doesn't she?

Mamí♥Picture said...

My o' my so so beautiful!!!
Love the green background!!

Cathy said...

Those are such beautiful pictures. I love the first one.

With my last baby, I just wore her in a carrier when I went to the store. Worked well for me. I actually did that for a while because I never liked how insecure the car seats felt in the grocery cart.

Jalu said...

Hi Taylor...
We have same birthday...
But i was 38 years born before you..ha..ha..ha..
Anyway, it's nice to see your picture

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

first of all... I LOVE Taylor's outfit... and 2nd... I think mommy has a hat fetish... LOL! Look at Mason and all his hats!