Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Little Off

LOL!  Mason missed the mark here a little bit.  Noses are not supposed to be included in the kiss. We went out to dinner with Nat, Liam and the girls tonight.  I even got to sit at my own table with the bigger girls!!  I did pretty good but could have stayed sitting on my bottom a little more, but over all I did great.  After supper we went back to our house to have some timbits… yum.  Mason and I had a great time running around and playing with the girls.  Thanks for coming over.  SONY DSC

5 comments:

Jeremi said...

that's pretty cute and funny : )

Suki said...

;) I bet they loved being together.

Unknown said...

What a kiss!! Glad you all had such a great time!

Natalie said...

LOL I must say it is even funnier on the computer! Nothing like swapping germs! Yum!

Maria said...

how absolutely adorable is that!!!