Monday, June 9, 2008

This, That & Everything


Here I am with My Auntie Brandy and my Nana Auntie Dale. We had a good visit on Friday. Mommy says they are coming back soon and I can't wait! Thanks for coming to see me & Mommy.



This is me giving Mommy a "look".


I was having a fun time in my Bumbo, I am sad that it is almost too small for me now :(



This is my new tummy time toy I was telling everyone about. I like it cause it makes silly sounds as soon as I give it a whack!



Here I am with my Aunt Amy at her Birthday Party. I had lots of fun and managed to stay in a really good mood even though I was really tired from the day before. Thanks for inviting me.

I went swimming again yesterday and we got a whole bunch of great pictures! Mommy just needs to upload them, so I will post them soon.

No comments: