Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Buskers

After we left the fountain we went over to see the ducks.  I decided to feed them some of my gerber snacks and the greedy gulls kept on swooping in and stealing them!  Eventually the ducks got some but the gulls were hovering right above.SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC We saw this clown and I have to say he is more creepy than funny!SONY DSCThis guy was amazing!  He was drawing this on the ground with chalk just by looking at the picture!SONY DSC These barrel of flowers were planted by classrooms of children and lined all along the perimeter of the marketSONY DSC A fountain in market square.  It was full of foamy bubbles!SONY DSC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that chalk drawing is amazing! How do people find the time to do stuff like that... Aren't they afraid someone is going throw water at it? Or step on it? Too much work for me... I'd rather take pictures!