Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just Chillin’

It’s really hot outside so we are enjoying the A/C for the most part.  Daddy did take me outside to have a dip in the pool today though.  I really did not want to come back in the house when he had to go back to work though. 

I am happier than I look in this picture.  I was just testing out some different faces.  In some of the shots I gave my big cheesy smile and some of them I gave dirty sideways looks LOL.  In this one Mommy said to just give my normal look and this is what I came up with hehehe!

SONY DSC

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Very sweet! But isn't time Mommy should be sneeking into some photos too?

Unknown said...

Love rthe Normal face :p both wee ones looking so well, hope mommy is too

Suki said...

Special family moment. Yes I would say that mommy should set up a tripod and get a remote to be in it too :)
Beautiful shot.

Unknown said...

you still look so beautiful Taylor! I love all the faces. It is so hard to get 2 year olds to smile! But we settle with the cheesy half smiles!

Jeremi said...

this is such a great picture!! taylor looks so grown-up : )

Pam said...

I love this pic Taylor Tot.

Mamí♥Picture said...

awwww so sweet!