Saturday, July 31, 2010

Theme Weeks

SONY DSC 

Next week we are starting our theme weeks!  We will start with colours and our first colour is going to be red.  Each day (Mon-Fri) we will do something with the colour red.  Mommy hopes that this will help me get all of my colours memorized.  I get them right only about 25% of the time LOL.  I am looking forward to some fun and Mommy is hoping that it will help with my colours and my need for some extra attention.  In the last month or so I have been acting very much like a 2 year old and it may or may not have something to do with Mason… I won’t confirm or deny her suspicions LOL!!!  Monday we are focusing on a red food theme, sounds yummy to me. 

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

What a great idea!

Jeremi said...

Sounds great!
If you're up to it you can give Taylor the color of the week and let her paint her own face with that color one day : ) My girls LOVE doing that! There are some really good, inexpensive washable face paints, I think Crayola even has some.

Pam said...

Awesome idea!

Natalie said...

You are such a clever girl I know you will learn quickly! Have fun!