Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I’m All Stuffed Up!

For the past 3 or 4 months I have been having sinus congestion.  Nothing like a cold but I usually have to blow my nose every few hours.  It seemed to come and go so it wasn’t too alarming until recently Mommy discovered I could not breath through my nose!  I started eating with my mouth open and had to take many breaks to breath while eating LOL!  When she asked me to breath through just my nose I almost turned blue trying (not really but I like to exaggerate).  Today I went to the doctors and I have “GIANT, giant adenoids!” exclaimed the doctor.  So now I am on a nasal spray and have to be referred to an ear, nose and throat doctor.  My tonsils and ears are clear so that is good, hopefully the spray will help my nose and I won’t have to get anything removed, I guess we will see.  As usual I have never once complained and am my happy, smiley, silly self.  Mommy is so lucky to have a good girl like me LOL!

 SONY DSCSONY DSC

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Aww Taylor I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Poor thing! Hope your back to your old self again as fast as possible!!! Praying for a fast recovery without any drastic measures.

Suki said...

Hope Taylor is better soon.

Cathy said...

Abigail makes that face at me all the time!