Sunday, May 8, 2011

Looks Like I’m a Lefty!

A few weeks ago we went out and got some activity books.  This was my very first attempt at tracing the alphabet (or anything for that matter!).  Mommy was so very proud of me and as you can see I was pretty pleased with myself too!!  Look at that smile!  Anyways, Mommy helped me with the A and the C just to show me how to follow the dashes.  I tried with my right hand first because whenever I eat or colour I always rotate from hand to hand so Mommy just automatically passed me the marker to my right hand.  I traced out the B and I was very wobbly.  I then put the marker in my left hand and it seemed to help with getting the straight lines straighter LOL! 

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies out there!

SONY DSC SONY DSC

4 comments:

So Incredibly Blessed said...

Wow, she did really good with those letters! I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I'm a lefty too! You go girl!

Bridgette said...

Great job Taylor!!!

Natalie said...

She did so great! That is awesome! She is so ready for school!