Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby, you can drive my car!

I had another busy weekend!! First of all, here are some pics that were taken a while ago. It was when we went shopping in Ottawa. I just got these pics from Uncle Dave & Aunt Amy! They were on their camera, I really like them, lol!!

We went to the mall on Friday for something to do and it was Bob the Builder and Santa day so it was really busy, we didn't stay long cause I really don't have much interest in that stuff yet. However, I did want to get my picture taken with santa so Mommy said we could come back Sunday(today) but that wasn't in the cards for me today. I will explain later...

Saturday, I had a great visit with Lynn and Aiden. We went for lunch and had a little playtime afterwards, thanks for coming to see me!! Then later that night Uncle Dave and Aunt Amy came over and we went out for a bit and then came home. I had a great time with them too and I was giving kisses and hugs to Aunt Amy... I love her!!

Then it all went wrong!! Mommy heard me coughing at 1:30 in the morning and I was really congested. We rocked for a bit and then I went back to sleep. I spent the rest of the night coughing and in and out of sleep but I was a perfect angel and didn't complain. In the morning when I got up I had a long string of boogie hanging from my nose, hehehe!! Yet, I was still in a good mood. I spent the rest of the day with a runny nose and a weeping eye. Not too much coughing but lots of sneezing. I like sneezing cause Mommy always says "bless you" and I think it is funny when she says it! Later we went to visit Grandma & Grandpa and I was still in a good mood but I was getting pretty tired... I skipped my afternoon nap and only slept for 45 minutes in the morning nap. When we got home I was really sleepy so Mommy gave me my bottle and then tried to give me my medicine. I took it earlier with no problem but this time it wasn't going down so well!! I did the shiver thingy and then I gagged a bit... I burped a big burp and then the entire contents of my bottle and some of my supper came flying out of my mouth, hahahahaha, all over Mommy and Daddy!! hehehe It smelled terrible, just like curddled milk (cause it was) and mixed vegetables, gross!!! It got all over the couch too!! It was a holy mess and I had to be stripped down and bathed. You should have seen Mommy and Daddy running all over the place it was too funny. I just watched from my play pen and babbled to them as the cleaned up. I was still in a good mood, Mommy told me I was such a good baby!! Eventually everything was sorted and I was given another bottle and this time they gave the meds first, hehehe!!!

Stay tuned for more great pictures from our Ottawa adventures there are a bunch of them! Hopefully I will feel a bit better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Natalie Porter said...

Poor Taylor... or should I say Mommy and Daddy. Being sick isn't much fun esspecially for your parents. I hope you are feeling better really soon! XOXO