Monday, August 3, 2009

And so it begins…

First it started with pointing and screeching at them.  Then it progressed to smiling and head tilting.  Now it is full on hugging!!  I already love the boys LOL!!  Actually I just love hugging anyone but didn’t that story sound so much better?  Hehehe!  We went out to dinner tonight with Jeff, Lynn and Aiden and then we headed off to play at the park.  We had a great time and I’m glad we got to catch up, I hope we can see them again soon, thanks for the get together!  I will post more pics tomorrow.  Mommy has to get to bed early tonight.SONY DSCSONY DSC

2 comments:

Shannon said...

haha! Just wait... Last school year, when my lil' girl was in KINDERGARTEN, she was proposed to and decided that she would marry this boy when they grew up! IN KINDERGARTEN! CRAZY!

Cathy said...

Sweetness. Total sweetness.