Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bubble Blower

Mommy told me that I am a week too late to get my new bubble blowing skills posted on I Heart Faces LOL!  For the past 2 days I have been mastering the skill of spit bubbles.  It truly grosses Mommy out but she hasn’t told me that.  I of course give her big slobbery kisses on a regular basis but when I tried to give her a kiss after my bubble blowing practice and I had spit running down my chin she went and got a face cloth to wipe it off first LOL. 

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Very neat Taylor! You sure are talented! LOL

Shannon said...

love the way the light is shining in your big blue eye on that second picture... and blowing spit bubbles is a definite MUST when you are a toddler!

Unknown said...

LOL! Too funny! What a funny stage too! We missed you where have you been?