Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mondays With Mason On Tuesday

SONY DSC
40 WEEKS!!  How has this much time passed by?  I guess time flies when you are having fun.  I am now pulling up to standing and just starting to cruise a little.  I love holding on with only one hand and seeing what I can get into!  My other favorite thing to do is to try and climb the stairs.  I can do it if Mommy or Daddy makes sure I don’t slide back down the stairs but not on my own completely yet. 

When we were in Florida we decided to go to the beach.  The weather wasn’t ideal but it was warm enough to play in the sand.  I enjoyed feeling sand in my hands for the first time and only tried to eat it a few times LOL!  Taylor had a blast chasing all the birds around and digging for shells.  It was fun to share a few firsts with Taylor, the two of us had never been to a real beach and of course it was our first time seeing the ocean!  Fun times!  Mommy took a few hundred more beach pictures so I’m sure she will share some more soon.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I can't believe it's been 40 weeks already!! He's growing so fast. Oh how fun to see it! What a darling.

Unknown said...

Wow! Time sure does go fast. Can't believe he's already crawling.