Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I did it!



Here are a few funny pictures of me looking off into space! Mommy wonders what I am thinking of but really I am just teasing her and just staring past her and not at the camera. I like to make her work for the good pictures, tee hee hee!!

Today I finally rolled from my back to my stomach! It was hard and I struggled and grunted but I finally did it on my own. I did it once more and then when I tried it again I got stuck and very mad so I had a bit of a hissy but I settled back down when Mommy helped me the last time, lol!! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow! I hope everyone enjoyed their Canada Day. We went to Grandma's and Grandpa's house and Aunt Amy and Mommy had a yard sale. I went on a sleep strike and Daddy had to drive me around so that I would take a nap in the truck hehehehe! Can you say wrapped??? LOLOLOL!!

No comments: