Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where's Taylor?!






Here are some pictures of me hiding behind my toys. I really like to play pee-a-boo and anything I can hide behind will do, lol!! I am always puting my toys over my face and I get really excited when I do cause I know someone will try and find me hahaha! In the last picture Daddy and I are hiding from Mommy. It was fun to hide together! Mommy found us eventually though.

In other news, on Tuesday July 18th I finally said Dada! Actually I said dedededede but Mommy got very excited and told Daddy I said Dada, lol! I'll let them think what they want for now.

Tammy came over on Tuesday morning and took all of the work stuff away so we are a bit bored from 10-11 in the morning and we miss Tammy but we made plans to see her on Wednesdays so I will still get my cuddle time, yeah!

I had a good weekend and we went to see Mommy's side of the family. It was nice cause we don't get to go too often. I went over to my Aunt Shanny's house and visited with my cousins. They are really fun but I don't like their doggy, she made me cry. I'm not sure why I don't like dogs but I just decided I didn't! I hope evryone had a good week so far.

No comments: