Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pull Up!



I am finally getting a little braver! Now that I am scooting all over the place I am feeling a little more adverturous. Mommy is in trouble soon! Of course I have fallen over a few times and cried the blues. More out of frustration though, I hate trying to get back up to where I was cause it takes quite an effort, lol!! I will be on my feet in no time, scooting around the house and trying to get that fickle cat of ours. I've been trying to get my hands on him but he is stubborn and moves just out of my reach... I'll get him one of these days, hehehehe!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Uh Oh! Mommy is in big trouble Taylor! You are getting to be such a big girl!! Some exciting times ahead and many bumps and falls too! Good luck Honey... explore gallore! Have fun and be safe!