Saturday, March 28, 2009

I WALKED!!!


Yesterday just before my play date I walked to Daddy, twice!!! I took about 6 steps each time. I was so proud of myself, you should have seen the huge smile on my face! Unfortunately the camera was not in the room and Mommy didn't want to disturb me from the task at hand. Maybe next time she can snap a shot.

I had fun with Lilly, Abby and Tessa. I walked around with them (holding hands or anything I could grab) and we also gave each other lots & lots of hugs. I realy enjoy playing with others. They didn't stay too long though cause we were all tired and I am teething. My 2 molars are coming through at the same time and for some reason it bothers me more at night. My other front tooth is through so I currently have 8 teeth and 2 about to pop out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Cupcake Dessert said...

congrats on the walking!! YAY!!!

Tammy said...

Yea Taylor !!!!!!!!!!! Walking and Potty - what a big girl !!!!!!!