Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I love Thursday


I love blogging! I am a people watcher and people love to watch me. I am pretty cute so I can see why they like to look at me lol! Where else can you go and peek into people's lives and they don't even mind?! I think the best thing about blogging is that you can give and get support. I am really glad to be able to show baby Stellan that my family and I are thinking about him and his family. I also love to be able to share all my pictures and milestones with my family that can't see me all the time. Blogging is the BEST!!

I am going to share this post with Mommy so she can include what she loves too. Mommy also loves helping me blog but here is another one of her loves... Tim Horton's English Toffees and Carnation Instant Hot Chocolate!



This is what I heard her say the other day to Daddy... "Bad for the hips but great for the lips!! Yummy!"

What to share what you love? Go to the Diaper Diaries

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Yea for caffeine :)

annies home said...

oohh looks so good

Brooke said...

i've heard that tim horton's is the best...don't have it in my area though

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys said...

Mmmm, the toffee looks good.