Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 9th

Yesterday we made cookies!  It was lots of fun and I helped with everything except for putting it in and taking it out of the oven of course.  Mommy got it all ready in little dishes so that I could just add the stuff.  Here are pictures of our cookie adventures.

SONY DSC SONY DSC At first I was putting them in one by one but Mommy explained I could pick up the bowls.SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC Next we stirred it up and I gave myself a hand for doing such a good job.SONY DSC SONY DSC Once it was all stirred and ready we scooped some onto the trays.SONY DSC SONY DSC Don’t worry, I was all done scooping and not licking the scoop half way through lol!SONY DSC SONY DSC Before and After

SONY DSC SONY DSC

6 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

Those look so delicious! My address is....

Just kidding! Off to raid the kitchen : )

Natalie said...

Care to share my friend?

Jeremi said...

Now I want cookies!!

Bridgette said...

I need to come to your house! Those cookies look yummy!!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

WOW!!
Yummylicious!!!
FRIENDS Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Suki said...

Look's like so much fun!