Sunday, December 27, 2009

Opening Gifts – Part I

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!  I had an excellent holiday and loved all of my toys and seeing my whole family.  I opened my gifts from Mommy and Daddy on Christmas eve morning because we had such a busy few days ahead of us.  It was a good thing too because it took me a few hours to open my gifts!  I didn’t want any wrapping paper left on my gifts and as I ripped each piece of paper off I handed it to Mommy or Daddy.  If more than 2 pieces were left on the floor I would push the paper towards Daddy and wait for him to pick it up.  Mommy laughed and asked Daddy who I get my cleanliness from because she and Daddy are slobs hehehe!!  After I finally got all of the paper off of my gifts I would ask Daddy to open them so we had to open each one and set them up.  The Play-Doh was the only thing that I wasn’t allowed to open right away.  Here are some pics.SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I really love the picture with the kitty. You must have been really excited about receiving that gift :).

Cathy

Jeremi said...

Oh, it looks (and sounds) like Taylor had a great time opening these gifts! I love her unwrapping style : ) She should come over and teach Ella and Zoe a few things about being neater . . . .

Great pics, as usual!
Jeremi

Maria said...

the look in the first picture is priceless!!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

She has so many funny faces opening up her gifts! I just love how expressive she is. That first one is so cute! I wish you could have participated in i heart faces this week. I am sure you would have had lots of great shots

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

☼¨`*•.♥AWESOME♥.•*¨`☼