Friday, November 19, 2010

Almost Done

DSC03373-2
We are almost finished packing.  Just a few more days and we are off to Grandma & Grandpa’s house!  Since so many of my toys are packed up I am finding everyday items to be fun, like this umbrella for instance.  When Mommy took it away from me I had a huge fit LOL, but I was trying to get through doorways and getting too close to Mason with it so she decided it wasn’t a good toy after all!  Oh well, at least we got some pictures hahaha. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That umbrella makes a beautiful instant backdrop. Glad mom hasn't packed away the camera yet! :)

Jeremi said...

what a busy time for you guys -- but exciting too!! will miss you during the transition ...... and miss pics of taylor and mason!!

take care : )

Maria said...

That umbrella brings her eyes out even more!! Good luck with the move, hopefully it won't be too painful!