Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday With Words

DSC02166-2
Yesterday was fun!  In the morning Heather brought Cameron over to play for a while.  I really like playing with her but I still need to work on my sharing skills.  After our nap Mommy took Mason to the doctors and I played with Grandma and Grandpa for an hour or so.  When Mommy came to pick me up I had 2 flutes in my mouth and I was making lots of noise hehehe!!  Mommy suggested they hide those flutes before we move in with them or they may regret it.  I hope they are still there, Mommy hopes they won’t be LOL! 

Mason is getting to be so big.  He is now 29.5 inches long and weighs 19lbs.  At three and a half months old Mason was 27 inches and 18lbs.  The slimming down is starting already!  We think the poor guy is going to be a skinny mini just like me.  I was still quite chubby at 6 months old and he is already slimming down lol! 

1 comment:

Suki said...

Good luck for the move! They better hide those flutes ;)
Amazing how big Mason already is. Seems to me like yesterday when he arrived.