Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mondays With Mason on Tuesday

DSC02380-2 DSC02391-2
27 Weeks!  Taylor and I are really starting to enjoy spending more time together.  It has been so fun interacting with her more and more this past week.  I have tasted so many new foods and I have liked them all except for peaches.  I don’t hate the taste but it is a stronger flavor than most of the others and it makes me grimace until I get used to the taste.  My first Halloween was fun but I think I will enjoy it more next year.  I liked seeing the kids come to the door dressed up more than I liked going door to door.  I got another tooth so now I have my 2 bottom teeth.  I am back to chatting and babbling.  Bu-bu-bu is my new favorite thing to say.  Other than that I am just continuing to practice my sitting skills and working on the crawling position.  When Mommy tries to lay me down on my belly I curl my legs up and flex my arms so that I am set down in the crawling position.  I am still very shaky in that position and have not tried to crawl yet but maybe in a few weeks when I feel more confident I just might try! 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL LOVE Taylor on Mason! So cute! Mason you little man are gonna keep Momma BUSY! I can see it :)

Rachelle said...

Oh, that close up of Mason... simply stunning! Taylor, with those curls and gorgeous baby blues, enjoy the new fun that an older baby brother is going to bring you.

Cathy said...

I love the shot with Taylor on top of Mason. How cute.

Jeremi said...

taylor and mason are looking more and more alike -- how fun to see : )