Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Feeling Better




Here are 3 pictures of me taken the day that I got sick. As you can see I was in great spirits and feeling perfectly fine until my afternoon nap! See the previous post for after nap pictures, lol!!

Mommy & Daddy took me to emergency cause they found out that some people at the party developed strep throat a few days later and they were worried that I might have it too. They were just going to take me to my regular doctors the next day but after I stated crying for 2 hours and wouldn't stop Mommy told Daddy that she just couldn't let me cry all night and wonder if it was strep throat. So they packed me up and took me to emerg. Of course once they got me dressed and ready to go I stopped crying and wasn't that fussy after that, lol! The doctor didn't think it was strep throat but he took a swab anyway and told us that if it was they would call in 2 days. They never called so it wasn't strep but we figured that out anyways. I do however have a pretty bad cold and my nose is running like a faucet!

No comments: