Monday, May 4, 2009

Guess who got their pettiskirt?!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC                     SONY DSC

SONY DSC

OOOHHH!!  I love my new pettiskirt!  When Mommy opened up the gift box my eyes got wide!  I was in love, or maybe that was Mommy?!  LOL.  No really, I immediately started pointing and said ESTAT!!??  Mommy slipped me in while Daddy held it open and once it was on.  I was a grinning fool!  I did a couple of laps around the island and then had a rest by the patio doors.  The next thing I knew it was gone.  Mommy slipped it off of me and I haven’t seen it since, she says we will probably do some pictures with it later but it is supposed to be for my birthday… my BIRTHDAY?  That is so far away, I bet I’ll see it a few more times before that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want one of those! Where did you get that! How fun is that! My daughter will have to get a pink one!

The pictures I took on the countryside... well the originals weren't that great... lots of photo editing. I was caught off guard by the beauty and didn't have time to set my camera I just stuck my head out the window and took some photos knowing that I would be editing them when I got home. I use Nik Color Software for most of my photos. It can be used directly from photoshop. It is an expensive program... but worth every cent!

Cathy said...

Oh, I think my daughter needs one of those for her birthday.

Cathy