Saturday, May 23, 2009

A step too close…

SONY DSC SONY DSCI was playing in my sandbox and I decided that I was done with that and wanted to roam around in the yard.  Mommy said “No” but I chose to ignore her… Maybe next time I will listen cause I didn’t understand that there was a reason why she said “No” until it was too late.  Meet Mr.. Sprinkler, he waters our lawn…SONY DSCand apparently me too!!  LOL!!   I didn’t really react at all but I did stop in my tracks and turn around.  Daddy scooped me up and I thought it was pretty funny.  Looks like I might have some fun running under the sprinkler in the summer time!SONY DSC  SONY DSC

 SONY DSC

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oopsie! :) Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Unknown said...

Your daughter is just the cutest thing in the world

Cathy said...

I just love that first shot!

Cathy