Monday, October 26, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

It was another gorgeous day here today so we went for a walk.  The leaves are really starting to fall from the trees now, so that’s a bit sad but there are still some really pretty ones left.  Mommy thinks that we will go to the point this winter and see if I will go down a few small hills on my sleigh.  As long as I don’t fall off I think that sounds fun!  We are going back tomorrow and possibly Thursday if the rain holds off.  The weather network can’t make up it’s mind for that day lol. 

 SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC DSC06271-2 DSC06266-2

  DSC06275-2 SONY DSC

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures! Love all the fall colours and trees in the background!

Cathy said...

What beautiful leaves. We don't get leaves like that hear, because by the time the leaves fall, it is downpouring daily. Usually, most of the leaves disintegrate. My kids soooo want to have a giant leaf pile to jump in too. Wish I could give it to them.

Love that hat. Do you or a relative make the hats? I noticed the two hats were similar. Very cute.

Cathy

Bridgette said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Unknown said...

as always... the cutest little girl I have ever seen with a hat on!