Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saunders Farm Part II

When we first entered the farm there were a few spots to have your picture taken so we did that and then we headed off to play on some structures.  There were so many to choose from but Mommy and Daddy only let me play on a few because there was so many wild kids running around and I would have been knocked down.  The first structure we stopped at was a caboose.  It had lots of things to climb on but all I was really interested in was the slide. so I had a great time going down that.  Stay tuned for more Saunders farm pics tomorrow.

DSC05413-21 SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Awww. She's cute. That looks like it was a fun place.

Cathy

Suki said...

Looks like she had so much fun!

Natalie said...

Thank you! Thank you! After changing every single post on the page I found out that it wasn't the pictures but my centred bold text on He's Here post. Darn blogger!