Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It’s too bad that it was so dark, windy and rainy here today.  It really made it hard to get a picture that wasn’t blurry/grainy or both, especially when I was so excited and moving around like crazy lol!  Here are just a few, there will be more to follow.  Mommy even forced herself to post a picture of herself.

Here I am with Mommy at Grandma & Grandpa’s house.SONY DSC On my way to my first Trick or Treat!SONY DSCSONY DSCMy first real trick or treat!SONY DSC

9 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY! You get to add this to your list of firsts! You looked very cute, Taylor... and now I know what your mama looks like, too! :)

Bridgette said...

How adorable you are Taylor!

Natalie said...

You are one cute little monkey Taylor! Glad you had so much fun!

Rachel said...

you looked so cute! and i loved getting to see your momma!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

you look great!I love your little monkey! SHe is soooo adorable!

Maria said...

How cute and beautiful you are as always!! Now I know where you get your pretty looks from!! Glad you had fun.

Jeremi said...

I always enjoy seeing pics of mommy's with their little ones : ) What a great photo of the two of you!!

And Taylor looked adorable as a little monkey : )

Catherine Anne said...

Love this photos! What a cutie and I love seeing you with her!

Cathy said...

Love the picture of you and her.