Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It’s too bad that it was so dark, windy and rainy here today.  It really made it hard to get a picture that wasn’t blurry/grainy or both, especially when I was so excited and moving around like crazy lol!  Here are just a few, there will be more to follow.  Mommy even forced herself to post a picture of herself.

Here I am with Mommy at Grandma & Grandpa’s house.SONY DSC On my way to my first Trick or Treat!SONY DSCSONY DSCMy first real trick or treat!SONY DSC

9 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY! You get to add this to your list of firsts! You looked very cute, Taylor... and now I know what your mama looks like, too! :)

Bridgette said...

How adorable you are Taylor!

Natalie said...

You are one cute little monkey Taylor! Glad you had so much fun!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

you looked so cute! and i loved getting to see your momma!

Unknown said...

you look great!I love your little monkey! SHe is soooo adorable!

Maria said...

How cute and beautiful you are as always!! Now I know where you get your pretty looks from!! Glad you had fun.

Jeremi said...

I always enjoy seeing pics of mommy's with their little ones : ) What a great photo of the two of you!!

And Taylor looked adorable as a little monkey : )

Catherine Anne said...

Love this photos! What a cutie and I love seeing you with her!

Cathy said...

Love the picture of you and her.