Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Heart Faces – Halloween Dress Up

smallbutton

Yes, it’s that time again!  This week at I Heart Faces the theme is Halloween dress up.  I am guessing there will be so many fun shots this week so be sure to check them out.  I didn’t want to spoil the surprise of Taylor’s outfit so I decided she should dress up as a fairy princess for our pictures today.  It was such a beautiful day outside today and we were so happy because it has been so rainy here for most of the week.  I was hoping to get a good picture of Taylor smiling but she was just so busy doing her own thing that she would barely even look at me lol. 

SONY DSC

21 comments:

Natalie said...

You sure are a precious fairy princess Taylor! Neat processing on this picture! Was it taken on your back deck?

Tiaras said...

LOVE those wings

Life with Kaishon said...

She is adorable. I LOVE that skirt. Is that a tutu? SO fabulous! she is really darling in whatever she wears. I LOVE your new blog header : )

AliC said...

Love the wings and the Petti :) and the orangeness (is that a word?) for halloween

Cathy said...

Too cool. Love your texture or collage, however you made the picture. Love the whole thing and the cutie in it.

Corey~living and loving said...

stunning shot. ♥

have a happy week.

Mindy said...

Love the fall colors.. and the texture is wonderful! Really a great shot of your little cutie!

Hayley said...

Beautiful!

4 Lettre Words said...

That is really sweet!

P.S. Congrats on last week's pick!

puna said...

She's a vision of the season!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Oh my I L☺VE♥IT!!!
Have a Great Day!
~Rocío a.k.a."Mamí♥Picture"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Drew said...

I love the textures. It looks like a painting.

Marice said...

awww pretty tinkerbelle ;)

u may view mine if u have time

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shot.

Terrie Farrell said...

What beautiful colours.

sodarnhappy said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the texture. It fits perfectly.

Nathalie said...

Adorable! I love the beautiful colors! Great shot!

Mrs. McFadden said...

simply beautiful

Annette said...

Beautiful photo, lovely colors.

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

AS ALWAYS! SHE IS JUST AN ABSOLUTE DOLL! I love the texture you chose! Her petty skirt and her wings... she is the most precious thing ever! how are you feeling mommy? I have about two weeks left... counting down the weeks, days, minutes, seconds..... I just want these babies out!!! :D

Rebecca said...

Cute Pic.