Mommy is taking another online class at Jessica Sprague and it a little different than the other classes she has taken. It has to do with scrapbooking which is great because it has been too long since she has scrapped.
The first assignment is to write down your goals for this holiday season and so here are her goals.
- To make the holidays as fun and special as possible for me because it will be my last as an only child.
- To take as many pictures as possible.
- To be as organized and prepared as possible.
- To take a deep breath when it all seems like too much lol!
- To stay as merry and bright as possible.
- Try not to be a control freak and remember what Christmas is all about.
I think the list to could go on and on but the post needs to end sometime.
The second assignment is to commit at least 20 minutes a day to recording, writing, photographing, savoring, printing, gluing, scrapbooking, remembering, slowing down EVERY DAY in December! Yikes! Mommy says she may not be able to do 20 minutes everyday but might be able to do 40 minutes or more on off days.
Psst… Mommy never scrapped anything from last Christmas either lol! Maybe she can start with that?