Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

Just a quick post before we go out.  I am off to see Santa in another parade lol!  I need to catch up with all my bloggy friends tonight. 

When I got up from my nap yesterday Mommy had the tree all fluffed and ready to be decorated.  We went out and did some shopping for Daddy’s clients and after we ate supper Mommy and I decorated the tree.  I mostly just made a mess but I did manage to get a few decorations put on the tree.  Here are some pics of our night.SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC DSC07076-2 SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC DSC07104-2 DSC07131-2

6 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

What a beautiful tree! You are going to be such a great big sister!

Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you and Mommy had fun! I know you will enjoy Christmas this year for sure Taylor. Can't wait to see you. Tell Daddy Happy Birthday from us!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Such pretty pictures!!!!!

Jeremi said...

Really beautiful photos! And Taylor tops them all : )

Catherine Anne said...

What a beautiful tree and a beautiful Taylor tot with her tree...

Mamí♥Picture said...

What a beautiful set of pictures!!!
I love her curly hair!
She is Precious!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ