Monday, June 21, 2010

Mondays With Mason

SONY DSC

Taylor was showing me latest Potato Head creation the other day,  I like to stare at faces so I find them interesting! 

Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks old!  Time sure is starting to fly by now.  I am getting so big too.  When I went to the doctors they told me that I had gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks!!  I am a big boy but not worried about it too much because Taylor was the exact same way when she was a baby and look at her now.  Hopefully I won’t be that thin though lol!!  I’m holding onto rattles and shaking them.  I can track objects easily.  I am getting very chatty and love my morning talks with Mommy.  I can also keep my head up most of the time if you put me in a sitting position.  Mommy says soon I will be sitting up on the couch with some help from pillows, which I think will be very fun.  I will be able to see so much more. 

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Shaking rattles already? You are getting big!!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

his eyes are so captivating! All your kids have just absolutely gorgeous eyes!

Pam said...

Mason honey, you're a sweetie pie. I love Mondays.

Catherine said...

Mason, your eyes are stunning~ I love Mrs. Potato Head looking over your shoulder!

Jeremi said...

he is such a beautiful baby!!!