Friday, June 18, 2010

A Morning on the Point

This morning we headed out for a walk.  It was a beautiful sunny day (finally) and we wanted to make the best of it.  We have been cooped up in the house so much because of the rain and I needed to get rid of some energy.  I said “Hi” to almost everyone I saw and stopped many times to check out some doggies!  I don’t really like to pet them but I love to chat to them.  I am still a bit nervous around dogs but I did pet 1 or 2 small ones.  Mason was up for most of our walk and he really enjoyed the fresh air too.  Usually he cries when he is in his car seat but today he was content as long as we were on the go.  Here are some pics from our walk today.

Yes that is a bribe you see in my hand, lol, and yes they are basically the same shot but Mommy couldn’t decide which one was cuter so she edited both!

SONY DSCSONY DSCDSC03813-2 And one with a little smile!DSC03815-2

6 comments:

Pam said...

Taylor Tot, you are a doll and so is baby brother Mason!

Unknown said...

I love the first edit! I love the soft colors! So beautiful! Taylor you are so tiny too! You look like you dont have an ounce of fat on you! My daughter is going through her chunky phase. I have already had to start watching her angle when photographing her cause she looks a little fat in some of her photos. Hopefully all that means is a growth spurt in height! :D LOL!

Nicole @ Splitcybernality said...

Awe they are adorable. (singing)

Unknown said...

i agree. I wouldn't worry about her being small! She seems happy and healthy, and everything a little two year old (almost 3 year old) should be. My daughter is just going through a very chunky phase, especially in her arms and cheeks so Josh says i need to put her on a diet?!!! I'm like hunny she is 3! Plus I am small and so is my husband so it doesn't run in the family. Men! :D no wonder women have complexes. They tell us we are chunky at 2 years old! :D

Shannon said...

my favorite is the first! but, they are really not the same shot, the composition is very different... LOL! Cute kiddos

Cathy said...

Wow. I love the one with the little smile. I can't wait to see my baby boy give me a smile.