Monday, June 28, 2010

Mondays With Mason

SONY DSC 

Tomorrow I will be 9 weeks old!  I am really starting to chat up a storm.  If you look away while we are chatting I will make as much noise as I can to catch you attention again.  I stay awake for longer periods of time.  Sometimes Mommy doesn’t appreciate that because lately I think that 7 to 10 p.m is a good time to stay awake LOL.  Taylor is starting to be more of an interesting play toy to me now too.  I will look at her and smile at her when she comes around.   Drool is starting to par for the course.  Bubble blowing, as you can see, is no problem!  I also hold my head up quite high while doing tummy time.  Of course I don’t hold my head up like I am in the picture all of the time but I try.

SONY DSC

5 comments:

Natalie said...

love the spit bubbles! What a cutie!

Shannon said...

ah... I LOVE, LOVE raspberries! Such a great part of development!

Jeremi said...

of course taylor has such an adorable baby brother with big beautiful eyes : )

Unknown said...

oh he is blowing bubbles! So awesome!

Mamí♥Picture said...

awww bubbles!!