Monday, October 4, 2010

Mondays With Mason

DSC00673-2

23 weeks tomorrow, getting so close to a half a year old!!  Taylor and I are starting to play together.  Mommy has been putting me down on the floor (not on my mat) and Taylor has started to pay more attention to me!  Taylor lifted my mat over our heads and we played under there for a while, it was so much fun.  I just love watching her.  When we go in the van I look over at her and smile and coo until she looks at me, when she does look over I wriggle and giggle, I can’t wait to be able to play with her more.  Mommy and Daddy both agree that I just seem to have grown up so much in just a week, they’re not exactly sure what it is that makes me seem so grown up… perhaps how I am starting to interact so much better or maybe just that I know what I want and will try to get it.  If there is a toy on my mat I will pull the mat so that the toy comes to me lol!  I wonder what new things I will learn this week?

No comments: