Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bath Time

I wanted to show everyone how big I am getting! When I was first born my tub seemed so big to me but now it is no big deal cause I am getting to be such a big girl. Mommy says that soon I will have to take baths in her tub with a little help from a tub seat. I can't wait to splash around in there and get her all wet!



I was only 14 days old when this picture was taken. I really like to take baths. The first one Mommy gave me was way too cold and I cried the whole time until Daddy added some more hot water. Since then Mommy makes sure it is warm enough, lol.




This was taken when I was 6 weeks and 4 days old. Mommy and Daddy thought my rolls were funny then... look how big they are now in this next picture!




This picture was taken on March 1st. I love my milk! I am starting to thin out a bit now though cause I just had another growth spurt and I grew another inch! I am only 3 months old but Mommy says that I am the weight and length of a 6 month old. Daddy thinks I will be tall like him.

That's all for today, what should I talk about tomorrow?...

No comments: