Saturday, March 22, 2008

Brand New Baby






Mommy finally uploaded the newborn pictures from the other computer so that I could show all of you how tiny I was. The first 4 pictures where taken on my birthday (December 12, 2007) and the last one was taken the next day. Mommy also wants me to post the last 4 pregnancy pictures that she never got around to doing on her other blog. I will type the dates they were taken under the picture.

September 30, 2007


October 23, 2007


December 11, 2007 (The day Mommy went into labour)


December 11, 2007 (The day Mommy went into labour)

I still have a bunch more new baby pics to post but I will do them a little at a time. Mommy and Daddy are going to take me to get my pictures taken today, hopefully we get them back soon so I can post them for everyone to see.

No comments: