Friday, March 21, 2008

Two of My Favorite Things


I love to look at myself in the mirror! I could look and smile at myself all day. Everything about the mirror amuses me. I like to watch Mommy make funny faces at me and I like to see myself react. It is especially funny when I start talking to myself. That picture was taken on January 30, 2008. I should get Daddy to take a new picture cause I really smile at myself now!


One of my other favorites - Blowing Bubbles! There isn't that many bubbles in this picture cause Mommy is always getting them with the washcloth, but I really like to make big slobbery ones, it is so much fun! I was 10 days short of 2 months old in that picture.

It is good Friday today and I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and have a great long weekend. Here is a little Easter humor for everyone.

No comments: