Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthdays Are Alright!

On Saturday, after Daddy came home, we did go to Toys R Us.  I am now the proud owner of a Neat & Tidy Cottage LOL.  We also stopped and picked up a cupcake for me.  It was soooo gooood!  I almost ate the whole thing except for a few crumbs.  I will post the cottage pictures tomorrow because there are a bunch of cupcake shots LOL.  Here are just a few of the pictures that Mommy took… she takes too many pictures and has a hard time erasing them!

Reaching for my cupcake!

SONY DSC

Checking out the one and a half candles LOL.

SONY DSC

Sinking my fingers in the icing.

SONY DSC 

In the thick of it.

SONY DSC

Inspecting the mess.

SONY DSC

DSC05885

Messy Face!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Not much left over

DSC05947

No comments: