Sunday, June 7, 2009

Running Off Energy!

Friday afternoon Mommy took me to Lemoine Point to run around!  I love running around the yard, so she figured I would really like running in the fields.  Mommy is always scooping me up and bringing me back into our yard and out of the neighbours LOL.  It was so much fun just running where ever I wanted to go and no one stopped me!  I fell every now and then but I had legging on so I was good to go.  I can’t wait to go back!  Neither can Mommy, I slept in the next day, LOL!!  Here are just a few of the pictures Mommy took, sorry there are so many but Mommy had a hard time choosing.

Oh yah, we saw another deer too!

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC                     SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC DSC05443SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can sure see how Mommy had a hard time picking pictures! They are all pretty sweet :)
We should pick a day and all head to Lemoine's together.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Adorable pics!!!!