Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Heart Faces – Boys Edition

smallbutton

Whew, I made it in!  I wasn’t sure if I would have the time, so I made the time LOL.  This weeks theme is all about the guys. If you want to participate or just see all the gorgeous pictures go to I Heart Faces.  This is a picture of my cousin.  Since I don’t have any boys of my own or much access to any little ones I decided to use a picture I took a few years ago.  It’s crazy how much they can change in just a few short years!SONY DSCThis is a picture of my husband flying a kite.  He claims he bought it for Taylor but it seemed to be him getting so much enjoyment out of it.  Boys… do they ever grow up, LOL?SONY DSC

3 comments:

Indy Cookie said...

Love both entries but the eyes on Taylor are just stunning!

Natalie said...

great pictures! I love that one of Jayden!

Unknown said...

The adult one is mysterious... it makes you wonder what he is thinking... is there a kite, a jet, a bird... maybe superman! LOL!

Great entries