Monday, June 29, 2009

A Day in the Life – Part One

First I have to get up and get dressed.  Mommy asked me to bring over my clothes and I ran out of hands so I put my shorts on my head.  I knew to do this because Daddy always puts my pants on his head.  He does this to make me laugh while I am getting changed to distract me.  Thanks for the idea Daddy!  Anyways I did a lap around the kitchen before I stopped.  Mommy wondered how I could see but I was just looking down LOL.  SONY DSC Then I have to get my hair done and my shoes on.  Or in this case put Mommy’s shoes on over my shoes.  I have been obsessed with putting on her shoes and trying to walk in them.  I only took 1 step before I lost my balance and sat down LOL.DSC09696-2 DSC09699-2 Then I get my close up shot taken by Mommy… what?  A close up shot is not normal LOL? It is for me.SONY DSC After all that I play, eat, nap and wait for Daddy to get home.  When he gets home, I have to make sure to give him some love.  He’s a sucker for that!  Yes my hair did get all curly again after my nap but not to worry, Mommy wet it down and brushed it straight again hehehe!SONY DSC This is where something new happened.  In fact, I had 2 firsts today but the other first will be in part 2.  We went to McDonalds which isn’t new but this time we ate inside and I had my first happy meal tonight!  I have had a few fries here and there but I’ve never had a whole meal to myself and while I would like to say that my mood was like this…SONY DSC it was more like this…SONY DSCI wasn’t being the little angel that I can be.  I was throwing fries, flinging burger and swatting at Mommy.  I was mad because she wouldn’t let me play with ketchup.  It’s a good thing I don’t know about the play place because we didn’t stick around to play in there, maybe next time if I’m in a better mood LOL!  I’ll post part two tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THat picture of her and daddy is sooooooooooooooooo adorable! I love those kind of pictures.

I like how she is wearing her shorts on her head and then what is it with girls and shoes? My daughter does the same thing only she loves daddy's big ugly work boots that smell like a construction site and have probably never been cleaned in two years.... GROSS!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Such cute pics!!!