Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Day in the Life – Part 2

After the McDonald’s fiasco Mommy and Daddy took me to a new park for some play time.  I discovered that not only is it fun going down the slide but it is really fun to roll rocks down it!  I was giggling and squealing the whole time, too fun!SlideAfter we finished with the slide we headed over to another section of the park.  This is when my other first took place, I did this while walking…SONY DSCMy first scraped knee!  I cried for a few seconds and then I wanted back down so I could go play some more.   It was probably the first of many to come.  Then I ran around and played for a while.  It was so much fun! Park Play

Before we left I ran out into the field.  Daddy was standing beside Mommy and I just kept running.  Mommy told Daddy he better go get me because I would keep going.  Daddy said “No, she’ll come back”.  UH-UN!  I stopped and turned a few times to make sure they were still there but I just kept going.  I was determined to go see what the little league game was all about LOL!SONY DSC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor girl! Boo boo's are the worst but I am sure you were tough enough to keep playing!