Monday, June 8, 2009

Grandpa’s Birthday

On Saturday we went to Grandma & Grandpa’s house for a birthday BBQ. I ran around on the deck and had lots of fun watching and playing with my cousin.  Grandpa called Daddy later and asked him if I felt guilty?  Daddy asked “for what?'” and Grandpa said “for stealing the spotlight” LOL!  I can’t help it if everyone thinks I’m cute! HEHEHE!  Here are some pics.

Getting a kiss from Daddy!

SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

On Sunday Aunt Amy & Uncle Dave came over and we went out for a while.  I always have lots of fun with them, thanks for coming!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa Harry! Or should I say Mr. Schur? LOL

You steal the spotlight Taylor? I don't believe it? Who would be interested in your cuteness? LOL

Unknown said...

Her hat is adorable! How funny that she stole the spotlight... :D

Rachel said...

She is just beautiful in those photos. I'm sure you've heard it often - just how amazing those eyes of hers are! :)