Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random Picture Challenge



February 2008
or
17th Folder
33rd Picture



I remember this day! It was fun, Mommy just bought me a new little outfit. In fact, she liked it so much she bought me a big girl one too. It will fit me soon. Mommy just loved by beanie and so did I. It was one of the few things that I would allow to stay on my head. Sadly it was getting too small in this picture and Daddy said it looked too silly. My belly hanging out is funny!

Think this would be fun to do? Head on over to 4 little men and girly twins to play along.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute picture!

I had a few outfits that I bought in multiple sizes because they were so cute!

Nieman Family said...

So cute, She is an absolutle doll.

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Thanks for the nice comment.

What a cute pic!!!