Saturday, April 18, 2009

Straight Hair Day!



Yesterday I was having a straight hair day! Mommy wet it down in the morning and it was glued to my head for about an hour before she brushed it out and it was really straight. Mommy & Daddy thought it looked strange. LOL! Daddy said I didn't look like myself. I guess we are all just used to seeing me with wild and crazy hair, hehehe. I don't mind it, atlest it looks thicker and longer compared to when it is curly!

Uncle Dave & Aunt Amy are cming ove tonight! Yippee!! I haven't seen them in 2 whole weeks! They were in Mexico basking in the warm sun. I can't wait to see their pictures! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love this look on you. our hair does look very long and think in these pictures. You are one beautiful girl!